Bengals Night net null null Joey Bosa is hoping to bounce back this upcoming season.The Chargers pass rusher dealt with a lingering foot injury for a large part of last year and played in just seven games. When he did play, he wasn't at his best, and the 2017 Pro Bowl player wants to get back to top form. "I don't like watching film from last year," Bosa told ESPN on Sunday. "It was not me. I didn't have the same power, the same strength. It's not an excuse. It is what it is — but it's a fresh slate this year. I kind of want to put that behind me, what happened last year."I'm in a much better place, knock on wood, and I hope to continue to stay healthy. I just want to keep improving." Bosa notched 23 sacks in his first two Night net seasons and won Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2016.While he still managed to notch 5 1/2 sacks in 2018, his numbers appeared to have fallen short of his expectations. Related News
- Buccaneers schedule 2018: Tampa Bay will be challenged as breakout hopeful
- Falcons must fix Matt Ryan, offense — or quickly fade in NFC
- Sam Darnold's resilience tested yet again as Jets visit Browns
- A humbled Lamar Jackson makes for a potentially great Ravens QB
- Watch: Odell Beckham Jr. goes deep in a different way during MLB turn
No comments to show.